kdevelop 1.3 : LIBTOOL not defined

oliver.kowalke at t-online.de oliver.kowalke at t-online.de
Tue Dec 12 13:48:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

this is my first time I tried to create shared library with kdevelop. I
followed the hints in the docu. If I try to compile the project I get:

 /lib/Makefile.am : 2 : library used but 'LIBTOOL' not defined in
'configure.in'

The file Makefile.am from library subdirectory looks like this:

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (begin)##########
lib_LTLIBRARIES = libtest.la

libtest_la_SOURCES = test.cpp

EXTRA_DIST = test.cpp test.h

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (end)############
SOMAJOR = 1
SOMINOR = 0
SOSUBMINOR = 0

# here you should add all header files, which contains the
functionality
# of your shared lib (published for the users)
include_HEADERS = test.h

# here you should add all header files, which shouldn´t be installed
noinst_HEADERS =

libtest_la_LDFLAGS = $(all_libraries) -no-undefined -version-info
$(SOMAJOR):$(SOMINOR):$(SOSUBMINOR) $(LDFLAGS)

Please can you help me how to configure it in the right way?

thanks a lot,
Oliver