kdev doesn't support namespaces?

E.Moyse E.Moyse at qmw.ac.uk
Mon Dec 11 11:34:20 GMT 2000

<apologies for the previous mis-post>

Hi, is there any way of getting kdevelop 1.3 to recognise namespaces
properly?

For instance if you do:

namespace Atlfast{

blah blah

}

and add a new method it is added at the end OUTSIDE the namespace (just
fixed a bug caused by this and it took AGES for me to work out ... but
then I've probably not had enough coffee yet!)

Thanks,

Ed

P.S. I'm very impressed at how usable Kdevelop is now: congratulations to
all the developers!

|  Edward Moyse                                                         |
|  Dept. of Physics,            web     hepwww.ph.qmw.ac.uk/~moyse      |
|  QMW                          mobile  +44 (0) 7967 594 657		|
|  Mile End Road, E1 4NS        office  +44 (0) 20 7882 3767            |