using Qt Designer...

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Dec 8 11:44:48 GMT 2000

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Juan Luis Baptiste wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I made a dialog with Qt Designer but I don't know how to integrate it to my
> > project in kdevelop.
> >
> > Could anyone give me a clue?
> >
> > thanks.
>
> Juan,
>
> there´s been a good article by Jono Bacon in the november issue of the
> UK Linux Magazine. I have the project here which you could use, I´ll put
> that somewhere and post the link tomorrow.
>
> Ralf
Juan,

I´ve uploded the example to this location:

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Ralf.Nolden/sigcreate.tar.gz

What it does is having a ui file created with designer, change the
inheritance of your kde2-mini class to the one that is generated by uic,
then reimplement the slots. These are made as virtual methods in
designer, so you just overwrite them.

Ralf

nolden at kde.org
rnolden at kdevelop.org