File Format for KDevelop 2.0

geiseri at msoe.edu geiseri at msoe.edu
Wed Aug 23 15:17:25 BST 2000

Greetings,
    I am starting to update my KDevelop project packager for KDE 2.
    But I do not want to because I am unsure of the new KDevelop file
    formats.  Can anyone tell me if they are to remain unchanged?

    If they are going to change I will not update my application.  If
they
    are going to remain unchanged I will start with the update.

    My next version will support debian packages, BSD packages and
    RPMS, so we can increase the portability of applicaitons.  I will
also
    make a pulgin API so people can write support for there own package
    formats.

    thanks
    -ian reinhart geiser