Cannot create normal-opengl project

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 06:44:40 BST 2000

Hello!

Low Say Sim wrote:

> Falk,
> Thank you very much.
Never mind.

> It worked.
> I have another question, is there a way to put additional include and library
> paths into a project?
Yes, of course. Have a look at the
main_menu_of_KDevelop->Project->Options->LinkerOptions and
Project->Options->MakeOptions. Here you can add additional make flags.
But note that you always must set something like -L or -l before your
pathes and library names, you know, just as it is in Makefile. After
adding those flags, I believe, KDevelop starts 'configure' again and
then you will get the new Makefiles...

--

Ciao,
--Falk