Qt strikes again

OS owensavill at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 19 00:19:56 BST 2000

Good stuff, this got me past the Qt problem.

Why is this a project setting. Surely this is a global property. After all as
we all know, if it cannot find Qt it stops dead in its tracks.

Now it fails because on the fourth time of checking that gcc will compile it
finds it doesn't ! Funny, it passed the previous three checks. I will go back
over archived gcc's to see if I can find one that works. I had given up with
egcs and pgcc, these stopped working with kdevelop a long time ago ! Maybe I'll
give them another go.

Regards,
Owen