Problems building MDI files

Johnas @ Work jic at atl.meitca.com
Mon Apr 17 20:35:23 BST 2000

Dear Ralf:

Thank you very much for your assistance.  I've got the KScribble app up and
running.  The compiler only complained about one function which does not
seem to be critical to the operation of the app.  It would be nice to find
out why.  The message box reads as follows whenever I build this app:

QFrame::setFrameStyle: (unnamed) Incomplete frame style

The line in question is:

view_back->setFrameStyle( QFrame::StyledPanel | QFrame::Sunken );

This line is in the KScribbleApp::initView() method inside the kscribble.cpp
file.

I looked up the parameters in question and the frame styles are enumerated
values for QFrame::Shape and QFrame::Shadow.

Again, thank you very much for your help.  It is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Johnas  Cukier
Principal Technical Staff
Mitsubishi Electric ITA