Problems building MDI files

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 17 18:29:27 BST 2000

> "Johnas @ Work" wrote:
> Since that posting, I have not heard any response.  In the meantime, I
> tried to look up the activeClient and clientList methods in the
> documentation on the Qt and KDE libraries.  These methods don't seem
> to exist.  I also tried to find QWorkspace.h on my system.  That file
> does not seem to exist.  Could anyone please help me?
As posted today in another mail, replace activeClient and clientList,
clientActivated with windowActivated, activeWindow and windowList. This
is an API change from TrollTech, then it should work out. You could have
sent me the errors though via email, you can´t expect me looking at
every post there ;-)

Ralf

--
Zladdi forever: Krisch Isch Plack !!