Any widgets for manipulating 3d models?

Robert Wheat belran at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 15 02:27:25 BST 2000

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Trisnadi wrote:

> I don't think I have that qgl library. Where can I find it?

If you have the QT source code, the source for 'QGL' is in the directory
'qt/extensions/opengl/src'.  There should already be a make file in that directory
if you compiled the QT source yourself.  Just type make and the lib (static) will
be built and placed in the qt/lib directory.  You'll have to edit the makefile if
you want shared libs.

Oh, one more thing......You will also need the Mesa3D libs.  They can be acquired
at http://www.mesa3d.org/.

There is also a lot of sample/tutorial stuff available at http://www.opengl.org/.

Good Luck!

Bob Wheat