[Q]: My app wont run outside Kdevelop

Jerry Kreps JerryKreps at alltel.net
Sat Apr 15 03:03:47 BST 2000

Hi Joachim!

Ah, a native speaker og German!
"werde" = To Be, as it was told to me in my two years of German, which I
took in graduate school thirty years ago!
Thank God for BableFish!
BTW, I am a devoted SuSE and KDE fan.  The best software engineering in
the world comes out of Germany, as those two packages testify!

Jerry

On 4/14/00, 4:49:16 PM, Joachim Ansorg <Jockel123 at gmx.de> wrote regarding
Re: [Q]: My app wont run outside Kdevelop: