My app wont run outside Kdevelop

Bjoern Krombholz bjkro at gmx.de
Thu Apr 13 05:56:18 BST 2000

René Märten wrote:

> would be great if you can describe your problem.
> your system cant find the command or you get an segmentation error or what
> ??

Could you please send you replies just once and also answer in one posting
for one thread, when you have don't have new facts?
It would also be nice to stop requesting read receipts in mailing lists.
Thx :)

Mikkel M. Mortensen wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I have developed an app (C/C++) in Kdevelop and
> it works fine when I hit F9. But it wont run in
> a XTerm. My main simply don't get called. I would
> appreciate any pointers to solving this problem.

Hi Mikkel,
maybe you're using an outdated version of kdevelop, that builds the binary
in .libs and runs it with a script from main source tree and you just
copied this script somewhere else where you tried to run it?

Bjoern Krombholz