.in files

Joachim Ansorg Jockel123 at gmx.de
Wed Apr 12 20:34:53 BST 2000

Hi!

I think it's known that .in files like AUTHORS.in or README.in can be used with the auto tools to generate up to date documents (version number ...).

The problem is how to add these file automatically in KDevelop.

I I add them manually to configure.in the entries are overwritten the next time.

If I add them to the Makefiles line in the .kdevprj file the following paragraph is added to the files:

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (begin)##########

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (end)############

this is not good.

Is there another how to add these files?

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info at bibletime.de