Fw: Installation of KDevelop on RedHat 6.1

David Grill Watson dgwatson at kent.edu
Fri Apr 7 15:20:49 BST 2000

First of all - DON'T send HTML mail to the list.  I can read it, but it's
ugly.

Obviously, you need to get the QT 1.4 headers and (development) libraries.
This is not part of KDevelop - it is part of Qt.  The package is probably
named qt-1.4?-devel.rpm or something like that.  At any rate, you need to
install the package from your RH 6.1 CD.