*view & *doc relationship

Tim Rohrer tgrohrer at metbymail.com
Thu Apr 6 01:48:34 BST 2000

I'm fairly new to C++ and I've been working my way through the
different tutorials with kdevelop (v1.1). The part I'm still confused on is
the relationship between documents and views. I start a project with
kde2 normal and I can modify the view class to be html (what I'm
trying to test with) but I don't know what to do with the
documentation. For the first experiment, I'm trying to create a
simple browser. I've got it so I can get the html doc to show up in a
window but not the main view.

I'm looking forward to help and anyone willing to work with me to get
me up to speed. I am trying to develop printing abilities for labels,
forms, addressbooks, etc. for kab2, etc.

Tks.
  -tgr
--
Tim Rohrer