memberList variable in App class

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 5 11:54:06 BST 2000

Hauke Hildebrandt wrote:

> Hi!
>
> When calling the slotFileQuit() function, the application seems to check
> for open windows using a variable called "memberList". But I couldn't
> find out where this variable is declared and used. Who knows what where
> how?
;-)
You have to look for KTMainWindow. Internally, it adds each new
constructed window to the member list and enables to check for the last
window to close, which is called for queryExit() and queryClose(). When
overloading these functions or directly quitting like slotFileQuit()
does, you have to use this variable in your inherited class. You may
have a look at the include file for KTMainWindow, memberList is declared
there as static.

Ralf
--
Ralf Nolden