[Fwd: ACE/TAO with KDevelop?]

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 3 23:23:45 BST 2000

Could someone answer this mail ?  I could do it but I´m really short on
time this week and I guess he wants an answer within days.
Volunteers ?

;-)

Ralf

PS: send answers via private email, his question was on a kde newsgroup
and he obviously isn´t subscribed to kdevelop@ mailinglists

--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41