Icons

Tim Wojtulewicz Tim.Wojtulewicz at NAU.EDU
Sun Apr 2 02:35:20 BST 2000

I'm having a small problem with toolbar icons.  In order to see icons
that I have stored in my project directory (<project>/pix), I have to
hardcode in the full path to the icon.  This means that anyone else who
wants to see the icons would have to go into the code and change the
path.  I don't want to have to install the icons in the toolbar
directory.  How can I tell KDevelop where to find these icons without
hardcoding the path whereever I need to load one?

Tim