KDevelop 1.1 for Linuxppc

Jeremy Knope swttiggr2 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 17:15:54 BST 2000

Hey.... it doesn't need to be ported... it should work
out of the tar.gz :-) although when i first compiled
it i had to replace the libtool in the source code
with one from qt-gui licq plugin.  anyway... if i can
clean up some space on my hard drive i could make a
rpm for kdevelop 1.1 but righ tnow i have 29M free and
they ain't enough to build rpms for kdevelp...
kdevelop also is slow to build... :-P i'll consider it
this week. so for now compile the source if you want
or if you want to wait i'll try to build the rpms.
  -Jeremy

=====
Jeremy T. Knope <jerome at knopej1.umeres.maine.edu>