converting projects to kdevelop

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at hermes.usherb.ca
Thu Sep 30 21:04:30 BST 1999

Hi,

I having a hard time trying to convert my actual project to
kdevelop:

1) How do I tell it to add everything from a given CVS
   (or the directory produced by a checkout)?
2) How do I handle files in multiple directories (is
   there another way than to have 1 project for each?
3) How can I deal with the fact that my .cc (not .cpp)
   are in .../src directories, which the includes are in
   .../include ?

It is feasable in kdevelop right now? Otherwise, I strongly
suggest this as future features for kdevelop.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca