Problem creating new Projects

Roland Paul Knall rknall at cosy.sbg.ac.at
Thu Sep 30 17:48:34 BST 1999

Hi Everybody.

I've got 2 problems, using KDevelop. First, when I create new projects, I
get an error message, regarding that env brought up an error message,
couldn't finding "./configur". Somewhere the "e" got lost. OK not a big
one, but the following:

I INSTALLED EVERYTHING NEEDED! But creating the API documentation doesn't
work with "KDE-mini" projects since KDevelop-1.0Beta3. It worked with
Beta2. Every time, I try to create the Documentation, no Docu will be
created.

I use RH6 and the newest version of the needed tools
So I hope someone can help

CU Roland