ANNOUNCE: New KDevelop Design

Darius Stachow shiva at dialup.nacamar.de
Thu Sep 30 11:42:54 BST 1999

Hi !!

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, you wrote:

>     I have started (together with some other programmers) to work on a new
> design for KDevelop. This will include KOM/OP architecture, modularization,
> plugin support, public standards and API(s). So if any of you has ideas, or
> wants some features to be included in the new design, just drop me a mail.
> Any contributions are wellcome.
This is great !!

I am working on KUML.
If I get access to the parsed class data I could use it for the reverse
engineerung.

Do the new design of kdevelop will be language independent ?
I think that you should prepare the design to be able to work with several
languages (At least C++ and Java)

By the way: The homepage of KUML will be ready in a few
days.

--

Open your mind ...
Darius