Perl Support

Thomas Hagedorn thage at s-direktnet.de
Wed Sep 29 22:50:10 BST 1999

Am Mit, 29 Sep 1999 schrieben Sie:
> Quick question: Is there any planned Perl support in the future? I'm sure
> it would be helpful, especially for a GUI for CPAN and the option to
> distribute modules and a configure.PL, etc. Would be very nice :)
Oh yeah,

this would be really nice. I'm just now working on a Perl-framework with up to
40 packages and I'm just missing such a tool to have a good vies to functions
and objects and members and so on.

best regards

tom

 --
THETA - Consulting
Kommuniktionsanalyse - Anwendungsentwicklung - LINUX-Systeme

Thomas Hagedorn			Tel. 07231-472108
Rainstr. 12			Tel. 0172-7642398
75217 Birkenfeld		thage at s-direktnet.de

Jesus inside - where do you want to go forever ?