Hi anybody

Thomas Regner tomte at subdimension.com
Sun Sep 26 04:43:03 BST 1999

> my system:
> 	QT 1.44
> 	KDevelop 1 Beta 2
> 	KDE 1.1.1
> 	installed all i need to programm.
>
> My Problem: if i want kompile a KApplication, my pc can not find the
> includefiles / libs!
This is strange, cause if you have set KDEDIR in your environment the
kdevelop-generated configure script should find the files,
you can pass options to configure through the project-options dialog,
try
--with-extra-libraries=/opt/kde/lib --with-extra-includes=/opt/kde/include
offcourse you have to change the prefix /opt/kde to the path where youre
installation takes place.
But it's still strange, cause your machine compiled kdevelop without such
options ( I assume),.. weird
but keep on trying, it's worth it!

Bye
Tom