Highlight

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Fri Sep 24 10:28:27 BST 1999

Hi,

I am just testing the 1.0b3 release of KDevelop on Linux PPC (YellowDog
1.1) and it's the greatest free software IDE I have never seen!
Congrats!

I would like to submit just a little suggestion about highlights:

It would be really hyper cool to be able to extend the sets of items for
hightlight dynamically and save them in the project file. For example, I
would like to add my own data types (like int8, uint16, etc.) to see
them colored like others (int, char, etc.) (actually to do so I had to
edit kdevelop/kwrite/highlight.cpp and recompile all, but that's not so
clean...).

Anyway, I think I will start using Kdevelop for sure!

-Olivier