AW: HPUX build

STEPHEN.WANNER at lhsystems.com STEPHEN.WANNER at lhsystems.com
Wed Sep 22 12:15:31 BST 1999

Hi Andrew,

would you be able, to send me the KDE-settings in
a users root-directory for the KDE-Desktop.
Our Administrators here at Lufthansa don't seem to manage.

Cheers, Stephen

e	Lufthansa Systems
	Stephen A. Wanner	Lufthansa Systems Berlin GmbH
> 	Decision Support Technology,FRA AE/DCS
	Frankfurt,    G322, R2.141	D-60549 Frankfurt/Main

	*        +49 69 696 94208	Fax      +49 69 696 6499
	Mobile +49 172 9756579	eMail:stephen.wanner at LHSystems.com