Customization of Project

Yann Ramin atrus at montereyhigh.com
Sun Sep 19 19:32:55 BST 1999

hi

I'm developing a server application with KDevelop and I've come accross
several customization problems:

How do I change the default install location/prefix (since KDevelop
overwrites many parts of the autoconf files)?
How do I specify the 'prefix/dir' in the File Properties dialog for
installing a file (I want to install it in the prefix, not some absolute
point in the filesystem)?
Is there any procedure for using autoscan in KDevelop?  The files
produced by each look somewhat different.
Can I just drop in rules in configure.in for my own macros?

Yann

Yann Ramin			atrus at montereyhigh.com
Atrus Trivalie Productions	www.redshift.com/~yramin
				irm.it.montereyhigh.com