�ظ�: Qt libraries

OS owensavill at compuserve.com
Sun Sep 19 17:13:18 BST 1999

Hello,

I have tried 'set $QTDIR=/usr/include/qt', 'set QTDIR=/usr/include/qt', 'set
$QTDIR=/usr/lib', 'set QTDIR=/usr/lib', set $QTDIR = /usr/include/qt', 'set
QTDIR = /usr/include/qt', 'set $QTDIR = /usr/lib', 'set QTDIR = /usr/lib' and
all I get is :

checking for Qt... configure error: Qt-1.4 (libraries) not found. Please check
your installation!

I have not built kdevelop, I installed using Mandrake rpm's. I have been doing
set $QTDIR from within a console window. Neither the developer nor its setup
programme seem to allow user entry of this. (If this is a known problem then
surely it is a bit of a short comming not to allow user entry of this value !?!)

Where and how in my environment do I set up QTDIR ?

Everyody else out there seems to have kdevelop up and running, so what am I
doing wrong ?

Please help,
Owen