Artistic Style indenter/formatter

Ansley, Michael Michael.Ansley at intec.co.za
Fri Sep 17 12:52:00 BST 1999

It shouldn't be difficult to integrate this into any project.  You just
include it in the build rules, before the compile.  I know that it's not a
totally clean solution, because if I edit, and then don't build (what are
the chances), it's not going to get styled, but so what, if it's that
urgent, build it.  Then you just need to reload the source after the build,
which is fine, because everything has just been saved for the build.

Perhaps the reload should be optional, and done only if you are styling.

MikeA