K Develop

Andrew Butterworth Andrew.Butterworth at cognitionsolutions.plc.uk
Wed Sep 15 12:14:33 BST 1999

Hello,

I am using the KDE distribution found on the Skunkware98 CD (Which I think
is KDE.1.1) on a Unixware 7.1.0 system running on a Duel Pentium II system.

I am trying to compile up KDevelop-Beta2 and I encounter the following
error.

UX:ld: ERROR:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i686-UnixWare7.0.1-sysv5/2.95/libstdc++.so:
 fatal error: symbol `exception virtual table` multiply defined in two
shared ob
jects /usr/local/lib/libqt.so: size = 24;
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i686-UnixWare7.
0.1-sysv5/2.95/libstdc++.so: size = 32

Hope someone can give me some assistance in fixing the problem.

Thanks,

Andy Butterworth
Cognition Solutions Plc