some problems

Marcus Gruendler runner at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Sep 15 08:56:05 BST 1999

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, killer wrote:
>the following:
>    i have created a project and coded some lines...
>    now i want give the whoole project to my friend to test it.
>if i make a distribution and he downloaded it, he cant load it with
>kdevelop.
>what we make false ?
>(sorry for very ugly english, i´m a german)

Hmmm...

I don't know which version of KDevelop you have, i have KDevelop-Beta2
and i don't have that problem.

But anyway, try to include the "YourProject.kdevprj" file into your
distribution. This can be achieved by opening your project and go to the file
properties:

Project->File Properties... (SHIFT-F7)

Then scroll down until you find the file and select the "Include in
distribution" checkbox - whcih actually should be the default. This should do
the trick... :-)

Bye, Marcus.

Marcus Gruendler  runner at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Marcus.Gruendler/index_en.html