New rpm's for SuSE6.2

Willi Warkowski warko1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 06:34:05 BST 1999

Hi all,
last night i try to install kdevelop 1 beta 2 with the
new rpm' s maintained by Mathias Duesterhoeft.
Anything works well till i create a new project. The
Wizard starts all seems to be o.K. and then 3 error
messages (after the build command) occurs.

1)cannot open file: AUTHORS at
/opt/kde/share/apps/kdevelop/tools/processes.pl line
142

2) configure: error Qt-1.4 (libraries) not found.
Please check your installation

3) cannot find .//index.SGML

Wow!
Ok, #1 doesn't matter - forgotten file?

#2 is very funny. I look to the screen - i see a
running KDE1.1.1 - without Qt????????

#3 The sgmltools are installed (btw Kdevelop Setup
told me - all required progs and tools are installed!)

Any idea what's going on?

Thank you

Willi