kdevelop crash Fehlerbehebung/Umgehung

Familie Schauerte schauerte at online.de
Thu Sep 2 19:03:39 BST 1999

Hello Jens,
I had exactly the same problem as you with my new linux distribution
SuSE 6.2 and the developer studio. The binary package from kdevelop.org
is (I think) only for the older version 6.1. I tried to install the source package
and while this the configure tool give same error messages.

So I  find out that I havn't installed the c++ compiler and the static
link library-package xdevel. After the installation of this packages I had
no problems to compile and link the sources of the developer studio.

After this I made a new project and I push the create button without any problems.
 I could compile my first project without any errors.

regards
Hubertus Schauerte