Configure options (again)

Markus Gustavsson mighty at fragzone.se
Thu Sep 2 22:02:04 BST 1999

Hello!

I've sent a mail about this once before, (some months ago) but noone did care to answer (*cries*)

I really would like to know how to add my own configure options to the configure script KDevelop
generates, this is a huge deal for me. I want to be able to give the user the possibility to define
some special options from the configure script with --enable-something, or --something=/path etc.

I'm not familar with autoconf and automake etc, but it would REALLY be nice if someone could give
me a hint on what to write and where to write it, to simply add options like this to the configure.

--
                                   __   _
Markus Gustavsson                 / /  (_)__  __ ____  __