Some examples

Ashley Cambrell bec_ash at bigpond.com
Wed Sep 1 13:02:42 BST 1999

"Jan W. Zumwalt" wrote:

> The problem with this answer is it does not show us "newbies" the proper place and interaction for a simple dialog box, etc.
> ---
> Jan W.Zumwalt
> Computer Electronics
> 717 Northway Drive.
> Anchorage, Ak 99508
> V-907-258-1002
> F-907-258-9006
> jan99508 at zdnetmail.com
> On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:34:09   Pascal Georges wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> where I find some example projects?
> >>
> >If you want basic examples, just use project->new.
> >

> Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
> ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com

Thats the main trouble.  I'm no great programmer  (not like the FABULOUS people writing kdevelop) but when I have a good
example to work from, I can write some pretty good simple programs.

Are there any samples that people are writing that use common stuff like dialog boxes, MDI programs, or sort of "form based"
programs?

The FANTASTIC program that kdevelop is does make it very easy to learn though.... =)

Ashley Cambrell