RPM's & SRPMS of kdevelop-1.0beta4

Ashley Cambrell bec_ash at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 29 05:53:31 BST 1999

Sandy Meier wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 you wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have created SRPMS ( & an RPM for i686 on Mandrake)..   Is there any place
> > to put these?  {if anyone is interested}
> >
> > also..  Is there much difference between beta 3 & 4...  Changes only says
> > bugfixes and class parser.
> >
> > Ashley Cambrell
> >
> > PS  keep up the good work
>
> Hi!
>
> Do you have an URL where we can download it? If this isn't possible maybe
> someone knows an public avaible address for uploading binaries?
>
> Ciao!
> Sandy

No URL sorry...  if you get the tar.gz file and the .spec file (posted earlier)
and put the .spec file in /usr/src/RPM/SPECS  and tar.gz file in
/usr/src/RPM/SOURCES and type rpm -ba /usr/src/RPM/SPECS/kdevelop.spec  it will
create the rpm  (this all assumes you are on Mandrake (Red Hat?) system)

But... if someone does know a place to put binaries,...  I'm happy to UL it..

Ashley Cambrell