KUML

Ansley, Michael Michael.Ansley at intec.co.za
Mon Oct 25 12:54:41 BST 1999

Perhaps bzip2 was used instead of gzip?  I think you can set the zip program
to be used by tar in an environment variable, or on the command line.
If it was tarred and zipped using bzip2 on the command line, what extension
would it get?  Quite possibly the same one that it has now.

MikeA

http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~kuml

--
Heiko Nardmann (Dipl.-Ing.), h.nardmann at secunet.de, Software Development