KDevelop 1.0 beta 3 & Qt ver 2.0.2

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Oct 18 06:58:52 BST 1999

OS wrote:

> To be frank, I am at the point of giving up with Kdevelop and start waiting for
> the Borland tools sometime next year !!! I am begining to beleive that all
> these success stories are made up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a) KDevelop is still beta because of quarrels like yours
b) we can't ensure it works on all and every platform, specifically the
libraries are a critical point where the user has to take care of.

So, when you would use a distribution that includes kdevelop, you can be
sure that it runs perfect ;-)

Ralf