KDevelop 1.0 beta 3 & Qt ver 2.0.2

Dmitriy Tarasyuk optimum at optimum.kiev.ua
Sun Oct 17 12:32:55 BST 1999

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in using KDevelop IDE for Linux (kernel 2.2.2). I seem it
must be that I dream!

I downloaded KDevelop 1.0beta3. I have got the installed Qt ver. 2.0.2. I
have tried to install it but './configure' command throw

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries) not
found. Please check your installation

Would you be so kind to confirm that I have to install Qt early ver. 1.42
for successful installation KDevelop, haven't me? Is maybe there whatever
chance to install KDevelop with Qt ver 2?

Thank you in advance,
Dmitriy Tarasyuk.

Email me: optimum at optimum.kiev.ua