QT and Background Pixmaps

Robert.M.Wheat at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de Robert.M.Wheat at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Oct 16 22:33:52 BST 1999

Hello,

I am having a problem with QT and Background Pixmaps.

I have learned that I must first 'qInitImageIO()', include <qimageio.h>, and link to the proper
libraries before I can use jpeg or png files for Pixmaps using QT.  No problem!  I can set the
backgroung Pixmap for my main widget with no problem.  My problem is with the background pixmap on
buttons (and perhaps other widgets).  The background pixmap that I set any button to appears for
only the amount of time it takes to draw the entire widget (that the button is part of) and then
goes back to the same old gray color.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanx,
--