Bug with new key accelerator engine

W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Sat Oct 16 11:46:02 BST 1999

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

Hi Joachim,

> Hi!
>
> Found a bug in CKDevAccel.
> OPen files in the editor parts. Change to the doc-browser and press "STRG+W".
> The header file will be closed although the menu entry is disabled.

Thanks for the hint...
Ctrl-W is really starting the propriate method even if it is disabled...

but the bug isn´t in CKDevAccel... it is a stupid "Copy & Paste"-bug in
ckdevelop_init.cpp line 1143 :-(.

It should be ID_FILE_CLOSE instead of ID_FILE_OPEN *sigh*.

> I'm using this class in BibleTime and noticed this doesn't work only for
> KDE-standard accels like print, close, quit , copy, cut, paste etc.

I tested these and the other standard accels are really disabled...
so I´m afraid the problem of CKDevAccel in BibleTime must be another
one.

> Hope this helps.

Thx again, the CTRL-W problem is solved now :-).

> And thanks for the really good IDE.
>
> -- Joachim
> BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
> http://www.bibletime.de/
> info at bibletime.de

Ciao

Walter
--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)