Few points: improvement, bugs...

Charles Boivin okeo at mindless.com
Thu Oct 14 20:36:41 BST 1999

Massimo Morin wrote:

>         I started porting one of my project (multilibrary) to kdevelop.
> These are some problem I found today.... more to come in the next
> hours/days.
> o Why the cursor is a watch when inside the class browser??

A solution to this problem was posted a while ago. I thought it had made
it into the distribution, but it doesn't seem like it does.

The bug is caused by comments in source files that are larger than 2048
bytes. Simply change the size of the array that holds the comments in
the tokenizer to something larger, like 16384 bytes. The larger comments
corrupt memory, and that's why you don't see the right cursor of the
screen. That fixed it for me.

Of course, it won't be of much help if you have comments larger than 16
kB...