Installing a shell script

Balázs Terényi terenyi at freemail.c3.hu
Thu Oct 14 09:39:10 BST 1999

At 17:08 1999.10.13. , you wrote:

>>At 21:25 1999.10.12. , you wrote:
>>>Hi!
>>>---------
>>>install-exec-local:
>>> $(mkinstalldirs) $(kde_datadir)/appname/plugins/
>>> $(INSTALL_SCRIPT) foobar.sh $(kde_datadir)/appname/plugins/foobar.sh
>>>
>>>uninstall-local:
>>> -rm -f $(kde_datadir)/appname/plugins/foobar.sh
>>>---------
>>>
>>>should work, but normally KDevelop generate this for you, or?
>>
>>Yes I know, but I don't want to see this file (and there are a lot of them
>>too) in
>>KDevelop, so it's not included in the project file.
>

>I don't get it... you don't want to see the file while it's being installed
>since there are so many of them ?
>Just put a '@' character in front of any line in the Makefile, this will
>make make not echo the command
>being executed to the console. Just add a 'echo -n "Installing plugins..."'
>at the top, comment out all
>of the installationcommands with @'s and end it with a 'echo " Done"'...
>That is, if this was what you thought of..

Hi!

No, you misunderstand me. I don't want to see these files and dirs in
KDevelop's RFV-LFV, and I have multiple targets in my project
(the plugins and the main executable) and one of them is this shell script,
the others are C++ targets.
I can't have more than one target in KDevelop, or am I wrong here?

Regards,
	Balázs