Two Bugs in KDevelop Beta3

Marcus Gruendler runner at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Oct 10 17:03:52 BST 1999

Hi out there,

I have found two bugs in the current KDevelop version.

1.) The classparser ignores multidimensional arrays e.g.

    int matrix[10][10];

    Variables like this don't show up in the class's classview.

2.) There is a bug in the toolsconfiguration: when you add a new tool
    without commandline options, then the following tool you add is not
    able to have commandline options either.

    I think the problem is that the configuration is not written correctly
    into the kdeveloprc configuration file. Here is a part of this file:

[ToolsMenuEntries]
Tools_argument=%D, %D, %D
Tools_entry=K&Debugger,K&IconEdit,K&Paint,&Cervisia,
Tools_exe=kdbg,kiconedit,kpaint,cervisia-starter,

    The second line should look like this:

Tools_argument=%D, %D, , %D
                       ^-------- this comma is important!!!

    I can set this manually and all works fine.

Bye, Marcus

Marcus Gruendler  runner at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Marcus.Gruendler/index_en.html