Norwegian letters troublemakers?

Espen K espen at nattguiden.no
Tue Oct 5 22:29:16 BST 1999

I have encountered a rather bothering "feature" using kdevelop with my
norwegian keyboard:
This is the kind of problem that typically are featured on top of any
FAQ-page, but I have searched both the kdevelop site and docs to find a solution
to this one, but not succeeded:

The  "search for help on"-window pops up whenever I press any of my non-US
letters (norwegian spes. letters: æøå)!  It only happends when I try to type
them in low-case. Upper case works as expected.

I have tried to (re)define
keyboardshortcuts to this window, but - ironically - it does not help.

So, what should I do to prevent this from happening?

("Å" is to the right of the "P", and "Ø" and "Æ" are to the right of the "L"
on the keyboard. I don't know what kind of keys are featured there on your
american keyboards...) .