AW: state info, project management

Ehmke Eggert ICN WN ES D 56 Eggert.Ehmke at bln.siemens.de
Mon Oct 4 10:11:11 BST 1999

Hello !
First I must tell I am new to kdevelop and this list. I may have missed
discussions that have already taken place. But this thread seem to talk
about one of my concerns: I want to import a project into kdevelop, maybe
just for analysis, maybe for modifications. This functionality seems to be
missing.

My background: I am C/C++ programmer and did some medium large projects with
the Microsoft Visual Studio. kdevelop seems to be capable do do something
similar in the Linux world.

Regards, Eggert