AW: Auto Save while Typing

Micko Roland Roland.Micko at icn.siemens.de
Mon Oct 4 09:32:57 BST 1999

Hy, the reason for this problem is, that autosaving will save all changed
files. To save the files they are first loaded into the editor and then
saved. So If you continue to type during the autosaving, you get the effect
that has been described. I have disabled the autosave feature, as KDevelop
is stable enough.
Anyhow looks like a little bug.
Maybe the keyboard can be disabled during autosave?

Roland Micko
ICN CA MR EG 2

SIEMENS AG
Hofmannstr. 51