OFF TOPIC: libc, glibc, etc.

Gregor Stipicic gstipi at aon.at
Mon Nov 29 18:39:29 GMT 1999

Hi Roland !

Thanks for the comprehensive introduction.

> ... or get the sources for the IDE (I do not know
> it) and compile it for yourself.

Guess what: I looked for the sources and found out that SNIFF + Penguin isn´t
GPL´ed. So the problem is already solved: I don´t need that kinda rubbish. (Any
software under Linux without a source-distribution is an insult...)

> Another solution would be an update to a newer
> Linux distribution, I would recommend RedHat 6.1 (guess what I use ;-) )

I´ll rather buy SuSE 6.3; but thanks anyway.

> Hope this helps, greatings from Maxglan  ;-)

And I always thought I was the only one... :-)
BTW, nice greetings from Taxham.

Regards,

Gregor Stipicic
Dr. Gmelinstr.5
5020 Salzburg                                "Liebe, lüge und sei hübsch !
AUSTRIA                                       Denn morgen müssen wir sterben."
Tel.: +43 (662) 430712                                           JAMES JOYCE
mailto: gstipi at aon.at

Linux - less bugs for less bucks