Profile

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 25 21:34:00 GMT 1999

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 Benedek Balazs wrote:
>Hi,
>
>sorry if I ring the wrong bell, but I'd like to ask for any information
>(RTFM, FAQ, tools, etc.) on profile-ing. Additionally, is there any need for
>that in the next version of KDevelop? It seems that I'll spend my next
>semester at the University on this topic.

The only documentation on this topic are the info pages and an article
about gprof (the 'g' does not stand for 'GNU`, but for 'graph'). The
article should be available somewhere on ftp.freebsd.org, but I don't
remember where exactly.

A graphical frontend would really be nice, so don't hesitate to work
on it if you find it an interesting job :-)

Bernd