FYI, you can use linux Kdevelop to make GUIs for QNX

Bruce Edge bedge at sattel.com
Tue Nov 23 17:40:04 GMT 1999

I knew it _should_ work in theory, but I was quite surprised
when I actually ended up with working binaries.
I used the Kdevelop (on Linux) application wizard to make a couple of
sample applications, one "QT app" type, the other a "KDE app"
type. I made and ran them on linux, then made dist-clean and tar'd
up the dirs and moved them over to QNX.
Using JC's gcc, the Qt libs from troll, and a few other patches from
JC's site, they actually built.
I had to use ./configure --host=i586-intel-gnu to setup the env as QNX
was not one of the supported targets, but that was it.

Now the only thing we need for a complete GUI based IDE for
QNX on X is gdb.

-Bruce.