Editor in beta 4.1

Daniel Beckham danbeck at mtginfo.com
Tue Nov 23 14:39:10 GMT 1999

Well, I would have to disagree... it might be easier to use your mouse for
things, but for efficiency and speed, the keyboard always wins...  hands
down.  I never want to have to use my stupid/slow/bumbling/non-ergonomic
mouse to do something that I can do with my keyboard.  Sure in Emacs you
can select buffer | save, but C-x-s is *much* faster.

If anything, an option to turn this behavior on or off would be
best.   That way everyone can be happy.

Daniel